I am in car rn. I am in car, at Taman Bandar. And it's fasting month, who are going here to jog anyway? What am I doing here?
Well, im finding inner peace. Nothing is ever wonderful as being alone & doing what you like, without ever need to satisfy others. And my mission is to finish Farisa's Kafka on the Shore. It is written by Haruki Murakami. I don't know reading Murakami's writing is this surreal. A bit weird. Quite sensual too. ((Seriously, it should be rated 18sx despite the good idea he tried to convey)) Reading his, I am trapped in an enigma he created and I try my best to not be swayed too much by his philosophical thinking. It is interesting, I swear but find it hard to continue too. Slow & steady, I suppose.
Anyway, it looks like im not alone in this Taman Bandar. Everyone else is trying to find their inner peace too. It's like you have found people who are like you, although they're not. It's a calm feeling.

No comments:
Post a Comment