Jan 14, 2013

[Review] 34 Writing Tips That Will Make You a Better Writer.



Everything about writing is here. Alot of handy tips, which is by reading it itself you're already improving your writing. Creative writing ? They have it too.  Book Review? Checked. A lot of categories you can explore in here, only in The Daily Writing Tips.


The 34 writing tips really open up my wind.  A lot of tips from professionals ! 



please click here for the real link.

Ah, I should write better next time. I think I am going to write properly next time. Read often, enjoy the words as well. Experiment, experiment, experiment. I need to improvise myself. Everything great does not come easily, right ? I should know better.

I should really stop becoming too emotional in writing. I should make it simple, yet inspiring or informative. Of course, the interesting way. Writing can be difficult sometimes, but surely I should not give up. I still have a long way to go.



No comments:

Post a Comment