Jan 15, 2018

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Happy new year.
2018 already.
Im 23 this year lol.

Little bit of updates on my life up to this moment:

1) Im a fourth year MBBS student already. Last week was my written and OSCE examination for specialty posting and psychiatry. Still got lot to learn, but i was having fun for the first time!

2) We got new cats at home! Okka & oyen namanya.

3) Im so into skincare nowadays! Current fav: KALE-LALU-yAHA from KRAVE beauty! (Sparked  by my holiday to Korea last July yesteryear, yes, I went to Korea for two weeks last year!)



4)Im now a volleyball player! Still not strong enough to serve, but i'll definitely will!)

And this one:


On side note:

I am still the same me, only that Im learning to let go instead of  consuming to negative thoughts. I dont have any grudge towards anyone, its just that I realized I fear on my lights more than anyone else could be. I am still an enigma, but I am trying to be clear of what I want to be. Still. I admit I am a bad person to some people, only because I dont want to hurt them any further. I am trying hard to love myself, so that I would love people as I love myself genuinely. 

No comments:

Post a Comment