Jan 20, 2016

Pastel coloring



I've been into pastel coloring lately. In fact, the pastel chooses me, not the otherwise. Never heard about pastel before, but I ended buying the chalk pastels, just because, yes, just because I think why not? Im not gonna post all the artwork I've done but because I was over inspired I decided to exclude this. I was posting this to show my future me that, despite what happens, I tried my best to live, so I might as well appreciate myself and continue living my life, because after all, life is not that bad, alright? This is sort of my kind of art therapy and as you can see, I dont need to be talented to do this. Let's end this with some kind of cheesy words,

"If I wave at the ocean, would it wave back at me?"

or it doesnt sound cheesy at all?

Never mind. Hajar, cuba lagi di lain hari lol.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you are interested in pastel colouring. That 'why not' moments that often belittle might be the moments that propels us to venture into the a whole new world.

    Mozart said: 'Go on a journey' taken from the anime Your Lie in April (you should definitely try it).

    Is either you try it or lose it, just try whatever you want. Cause in the end, why not?

    ReplyDelete