Feb 26, 2013

Well, I'm a little dramatic.


Let me talk about myself. I'm somewhat bipolar. You'll see me as bipolar person. Sometimes you will remember me as the happiest girl alive, sometimes you will notice me sitting alone secretly scribble something out of boredom.  Let me tell you something. I'm thinking. I love to think..getting deeper and deeper. Sometimes I prefer wandering away or scribble anything so people will not think me as a weirdo. Even if they are, and I don't give a damn about it. I don't care what people said, but I couldn't care less about being a 'normal' teen. Normal. Many people doesn't understand me, or maybe I won't let them. 

Oh my god, I'm a problem. Psychopath.


When I am ignoring you, it doesn't mean that you hurt me or what. Especially if you are a different gender of mine. I didn't mean to hurt you either. It is just that..I don't want to be overwhelmed by this fantasy anymore. Those fantasies of mine. I want to be one of those rationalist out there who doesn't affect much by emotions, but I can't. And it turned this way. I am here again, with the same mistakes ಠ_ಠ People will get hurt. 



Psychopath.

Sometimes I'm afraid. I'm afraid of revealing myself even when I'm slowly revealing it. I am agitated. I'm full of doubt! No matter how rational I was that time. No matter how confidence I was. What if people can't accept me? Nah, people misconception towards me never matters. I have learnt it few years ago. It is just that I hate to hurt them. It hurts me to hurt them.

I've always been this kind of way.

I love people. I used to write in my journal; Although I'm hurted by people, helping them is the way I heal. People often misunderstand me as a kind person, but it is always a pleasure to see people happy. I'm not kind. I'm only have my passion in it. I dream to able to contribute someday. I'm going to give myself. My own logic. Heh.


Now that you know me, I want to know that I've always happy to befriend with you. Every person that I met since the day I born are unique on their own way. Even if I look at you 'emotionlessly', I know that somehow you're interesting. I don't know whether I changed your life or you changed mine, but I like it. As time passes by, I understand more about human's behaviour , how they cope with obstacle and how they adapt with environment around them. I choose to be open. Same goes to music. Different people, different style. Enjoy.


I don't know whether my perspective is true or not, but I truly put myself in it. I don't mind to change it once I understand better, but until that comes I will put my faith in this believe and..ALLAH.

Last but not least,
I hope you are happy right now. Don't you? You should be happy. Ignore me. I know how to handle this myself.


 I'm fine, thank you, thank you, and you?

p/s: I do not own the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment