Feb 10, 2013

Let's travel around the world !

::ENG MODE ON, learning from mistakes::

Recently, I was given a task on  interesting place in world during my Eng course. Madam NorHayati somehow want us to find a place like no other and how it can impress the rest of my class. At first, I decided to choose Berlin, Germany. (now you know why I put Berlin in my intro -.- haha) Why ? It is a world city of culture, politics, media and science ! Bukankah itu gempak ! k. over.

Not only Berlin,Germany reminds us of Adolf Hitler (correct me if I wrong, I used to it), but it also inspire me with the beautiful and historical buildings as well as some breathtaking scene of the city.

Berliner Dome.

Brandenburg Gate.

Berlin wall.

Berlin wall, again.

Berlin city.

Berlin, Germany is one of the most vibrant, high class city of world. The city is well known for its festivals, diverse architecture, nightlife, contemporary arts, public transportation networks and a high quality of living. ♥

Then, I found a sight-seeing website. 

Grenada.

Iceland.

My cursor (read: my hand) keeps clicking a button after another button. My exploration then begins.  


Photo: Cabin and mountains in Iceland.
Iceland.

Photo: Canal du Midi
Canal Du Midi, France.

Photo: Le Mont Saint-Michel
Mont Saint-Michel.

Photo: Snow-covered trees in Kaunas, Lithuania
Lithuania.

Photo: Winter on Mt. Wellington, Tasmania
Mount Wellington, Tasmania.

Photo: Aerial view of Mount Nyiragongo in Congo
Virunga Volcanoes.

Photo: Peaks of a Buddhist temple silhouetted before a predawn sky
Borobudur Temple.
Subhanallah, it's so amazing ! Really ! I feel so inspired after taking a peek to these photos. Thanks to internet, somehow.

K, sekarang tak tau nak pilih negara mana dah -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment