Jan 18, 2013

Learn the art of listening, and you might hear a great story.

Selama ini kita hidup dengan menjadi penglipur lara. Kita bercakap, bercakap dan berterusan mengekspressikan diri kita. Apa yang berlaku apabila kita berinteraksi sesama orang sekeliling ialah kita cuma menunggu waktu untuk bercakap. Kita jarang mendengar, apatah lagi menghayati. At the end, it will end up with people who talk more while people who talk less continue agonizing why weren't their opinions be heard. Kenapa ? Sebab kita ini sudah biasa dengan bercakap. Bercakap ialah simbol kebebasan kita. Pernah terfikir tak kenapa kita ada dua telinga satu mulut ? Kita bukan penglipur lara sebenarnya.


Aku tak cakap perkara ini bagi pihak orang lain. Aku bercakap pasal diri aku. Diri yang tak pernah memahami orang lain.

It is hard. Arayo (I acknowledge it). But why don't we think for a little while ?
Bukankah bagus jika pendapat kita didengari dan diambil kira. Bukankah perkara ini melambangkan
penerimaan? Bukankah ini bermaksud kita diterima dan dihargai? Kita akan berasa gembira kerana perkara ini tidak lagi nampak mustahil di pusat pemikiran kita.

What I am trying to say, stop talking enough and try to listen.You might end up fascinating or wondering how stupid are you for you should have known great stories if only you're LISTENING.
Some people really special. They are special enough with their mind, ready to explode the world yet they lack of empathy from others. Empathy of being listened. And they remain silenced.



Listening is not just getting new ideas and novelty. We listen because we care. We showed them that we care. We care enough to fully listen to their feelings and pet peeves(things we annoyed).
Kadang-kadang, kita cuma nak orang dengar luahan perasaan kita. When everything is unbareable, we need nothing expect people who listen not people who judging. Yes, we may have choose a bad decision. But it is better when there is someone by ourside. At least, benda ini akan jadi pembakar semangat kepada kita untuk berjaya.



If I never listen, I may not know:


My mom encounter a tough situation during her studies in University. My grandfather died when big examination is around a corner. You can expect what will happen at that time. She did not give up, you know. I am proudly happy with her success right now.
My father have a hard time too, long time ago.
My teachers are definitely the most awesome teachers I've ever had. They are good at covering up their problem such that we students think being a teacher ni suatu kerja mudah. I am impressed.
My friends are the friend indeed as they always be there when I am in need.
My siblings can be really genius than I thought. They are priceless.

For me, listening is something that makes me touched. I am thankful with my 2 ears for endless inspiration from others. Of course, you need to talk too. Who knows? Maybe someone is out there, willing to listen.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment