Apr 7, 2012

Preparation.

I don't know if I've prepared fully for  Mighty Mind Challenge tomorrow. Typing the Mighty Mind Challenge itself, enough to make my heart beats like no other. I mean, the challenge itself is extraordinary. I repeat, extraordinary. Buzzer Quiz, Minds On, Hands on are swaying inside my head, and I can deny the facts that I am nervous. Truly Nervous. Well yeah ! This is the first time of my life time, entering competition that truly-ruly use my brain, or logical skills needed to be shown. All this time, I am such a coward so I can't hardly remember any contest I've entered apatahlagi nk menang -.-  Mathematics skills, Science process skills, General knowledge, famous ppl, IT - am I preparing enough for tomorrow ? Despite the fact that my sister's dream of seeing my team lost, I can't help myself from feeling indifferent, as if this is the same like other competition or I've never gonna enter any competititon. Why ? I am afraid of being kecewa.

Hey, this is wrong ! Totally wrong ! Spirit Hajar ! Never give up ! Dahlah rmai yg nak pergi sokong, terharu sangat.

Hopefully, esok aja akan jadikan hari terbaik aja pernah ada. InsyaAllah, with effort n doa, I will be the best. U know what ? FAKE IT UNTIL YOU MAKE IT HAPPEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment